Michelle LeBlanc, Cornerstone BTI.
Nichole Stephens, Nichole Stephens Photography, with thanks to the staff and clients of Housing Crisis Center, Transition Resource Action Center (TRAC), and the University of North Texas Health Sciences Center.
Art and staff portrait photography:
Agency gallery photography:
The Foundation would like to thank the following agencies for graciously contributing photographs for use on this site:
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Little Rock, AR
- Arkansas State University Museum, State University, AR
- AVANCE, Dallas, TX
- Boys & Girls Club of Odessa, Odessa, TX
- Camp Fire First Texas, Fort Worth, TX
- Dallas Holocaust Museum, Dallas, TX
- Food Pantry of Jeff Davis County, Fort Davis, TX
- Fort Davis National Historic Site, Fort Davis, TX
- I-20 Wildlife Preserve & Jenna Welch Nature Study Center, Midland, TX
- Jewish Family Service, Greater Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas, TX
- Phillips County Library, Helena, AR
- Southern Bancorp/Civil War Helena, Little Rock, AR
- Texas Mountain Trail Region of Texas, Inc., Alpine, TX
- Undermain Theatre, Dallas, TX
- VMLC, Dallas, TX
- Westminster Village of the Mid-South, Blytheville, AR
The Foundation is pleased to feature working artists in the regions we fund:
- North Texas: “Bad Neighborhood,” Pam Nelson (Dallas, TX), 1997, Collection of The Dallas Foundation, with permission.
- West Texas: “Serenity in the Desert,” Lindy Cook Severns (Fort Davis, TX), 2011, Collection of the Carl B. and Florence E. King Foundation.
- Arkansas: “Arkansas Delta #58,” Henri Linton (Pine Bluff, AR), 2012, Collection of the Carl B. and Florence E. King Foundation.